- This event has passed.
HEALING ANXIETY & DEPRESSION (On-line, Brisbane time)
November 19 @ 9:00AM – 10:30AM Australia/Brisbane
This series of classes uses Buddhist psychology to cut through the root of sadness and fear, revealing the innate goodness and peace at the heart of our being.
– Buddhist psychology as a science of the mind, naturally pure, yet polluted
– Investigating the nature of identity to develop natural confidence and self-worth
– Step-by-step methods to counter disturbing emotions
– Difference between attachment and love, craving and kindness
– Cultivating patience to overcome hostility and frustration
– How to listen to the hidden wisdom in depression and anxiety
– Methods to break the habit of worry deconstruct the toxic depression cycle
– Simple techniques to cultivate positive states of mind
Miffi Maxmillion – FPMT teacher
Suggested donations and packages – see button below.